"Investors can now gain exposure to an entirely new asset class: whisky in the barrel… [a] market never before widened out to include private investors."
- Top asset to invest in according to Frank Knight Luxury Investment Index 2018
- Average returns of 10-16% per annum
- Securely stored “in bond” at the original distillery
- An appreciating asset whilst still in cask
- Unlike bottles investors typically get great returns on even modest casks
- VAT is only payable once it is bottled
- All casks are purchased direct from the distillery
- Younger casks typically have higher potential growth than aged casks
Over the last decade or so the idea of owning a cask has gone from a romantic notion to an exciting alternative investment delivering market-beating returns. Buying whisky in cask benefits both the investor and the distillery; investors enjoy healthy returns and the thrill of owning their very own casks while easing the hefty working capital requirements needed by the distillery to mature their stock.
Once you have decided to purchase a cask our whisky experts will use their excellent industry contacts to source your cask direct from the distillery.
Your cask will be securely stored in optimal conditions at the distillery and will appreciate in value over time.
Your account manager will be on hand to advise you of your cask’s performance and to assist with exiting the market at the most profitable opportunity. Exit options include bottling the cask or selling it on to another investor or collector.Contact us
How much do you want to invest?
Slider: How long would you like to invest?
In year(s) your fund could be worth £*
|Year||Opening balance||Interest||Closing balance|
*Annual Growth is worked out using the most comprehensive market data currently available. Past performance is not a definite indicator of future returns.